- Educate your employees on the importance of consistency and brand image - make sure they understand your message and expectations.
- Develop an official version of your logo and tagline and don't deviate from its use.
- Use templates to ensure consistency in your client communications - both print and electronic.
- Review your social media channels to ensure that your posts and interactions are reinforcing your message and brand personality.
- Monitor what's being said about your brand - set up a Google Alert for your company name to receive regular updates on who's talking about you online.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
5 Tips for Strengthening Your Brand Today
Every communication you send out either reinforces or diminishes your brand image. Inconsistent presentation of your message can erode your credibility in the market. Here are five things you can do today to protect your brand image.